- Tea tree essential oil can effectively reduce pimples and blemishes by killing the bacteria on the face that causes acne. It can also reduce eczema and provide quick relief to insect bites and sunburn.
- Rose Essential Oil Benefits Skin, Depression and Hormones. ... Research and personal experiences tell us that rose oil can improve acne, balance hormones, relieve anxiety, improve depression, reduce rosacea and naturally increase libido.
- To heal cuts quickly, apply lavender essential oil to the skin directly. The antibacterial properties of lavender essential oil will hasten the healing process.
- Lemongrass essential oil is an effective facial astringent, eradicating acne and significantly reducing the appearance of large pores.
- Sweet Orange essential oil is also good for nourishing dry, irritated and acne-prone skin when mixed with a carrier oil and used as a cream or ointment. It also may be used effectively for a refreshing treatment of calluses on your feet. The orange promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth when used in aromatherapy.
- Peppermint oil is antibacterial, energizing, and pain-relieving for a variety of ailments.
- Eucalyptus oil is a powerful antispasmodic, antiviral and antibacterial oil that is ideal for coughs and colds. Adding a few drops to a basin of steaming water to inhale, or a vaporizer, can help disinfect and clear both the nasal passages and lungs. Some eucalyptus on a handkerchief is a handy way to inhale the powerful oil throughout the day, and regular use during cold season may help prevent a full cold.
Visit RadiateYourLove.com for great prices on life changing essential oils including: Rose, Eucalyptus, Sweet Orange, and many more!